The Arizona Super Bowl Business Connect Program aims to increase opportunities for local small businesses to conduct Super Bowl business. Growth will be further supported through education and networking initiatives designed to ensure your ongoing business success.
Business Connect will:
- Offer best-practice workshops and networking sessions to prepare businesses to participate in the Super Bowl procurement process.
- Provide insight on “business matchmaking” with NFL contractors for the local business community.
- Provide face-to-face access with prominent business leaders, who will share valuable insights on taking your business to the next level.
- Facilitate access to Super Bowl bid opportunities and RFPs via e-newsletters.
- Produce an online Business Resource Guide— the central directory for potential Super Bowl business procurement. Published in May 2014, the guide will be easily accessed through the Arizona Super Bowl Host Committee website for all potential Super Bowl-related contractors.
Business Connect will have limited availability due to the volume of interest in participating in the Program.
While the NFL and the Arizona Super Bowl Host Committee are committed to maximizing local participation, successful registration with Business Connect does not guarantee Super Bowl-related contracts or business. Business Connect facilitates opportunities for Arizona businesses to offer competitive bids on Super Bowl-related products and services.